Marc P. Feldman was sworn in as a member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court on April 4, 2011 in a ceremony before Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justices Samuel Alito, Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, Anthony Kennedy, Antonin Scalia, Sonia Sotomayor and Clarence Thomas.
- General Divorce Info
- How long will it take to get a divorce?
- How much does a divorce cost?
- How does the uncontested divorce process work?
- How does the contested divorce process work?
- What are mandatory financial disclosures in a divorce?
- What is a temporary order hearing and why is it so important?
- Why do most cases settle during the pre-trial conference?
- Will I have to testify in court?
- How does adultery affect divorce?
- Child custody visitation
- What will happed with the children?
- What is the difference between leagal and physical custody?
- New Jersey Child Custody Factors
- How will the judge decide child custody?
- The other parent will not let me see my children what can I do?
- The other parent will not obey the court ordered parenting plan what can I do?
- How can I protect my child from international abduction?
TestimonialsMarc Feldman's ability to communicate was one of the effective traits that keeps me coming back to him for legal advice and help me with any legal issues. He's always made me feel like my case was the top on his priority list...