Will I have to testify in Court?

The possibility of trial can be difficult; however, just because you have filed for a contested divorce does not mean that you will have to go to trial.  In fact, only about 2% of all contested divorces that are filed ever go to trial.  The other 98% of the cases result in a negotiated agreement at some portion during the contested process.

Since most contested divorces settle, our negotiation and case-preparation experience will help you receive the best negotiated agreement you can get.  If your spouse refuses to be reasonable and you do need to go to trial, we will guide you through the process step by step.  We will be by side whenever you appear in Court and will make sure that your rights are always protected.

Comments are closed.